Hello............


Hello and welcome to my visual sketchbook: to log all the art ventures I immerse myself in. Snippets of my work can be found on here along with classes I teach, exhibitions I am inspired by and anything that generally makes me smile.

Please beware I am not the best and 'once in a blue moons' are plentiful here. Have fun looking and feel free to drop me a line with your comments. You can if you so wish follow me on Facebook Angela Lai Yen - Printmaker and Textile Artist.

Bye for now.







28 February, 2012

Spring in the Barn......




A event to be pencilled into the diary...... Saturday 17th March , 'Spring in the Barn' in Mells. Come along it will be a lovely day (fingers crossed for sunshine and smiles) at the craft filled Barn, where I will hopefully have a stall with prints, stitched pictures and maybe even a craft pack or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment