Hello............


Hello and welcome to my visual sketchbook: to log all the art ventures I immerse myself in. Snippets of my work can be found on here along with classes I teach, exhibitions I am inspired by and anything that generally makes me smile.

Please beware I am not the best and 'once in a blue moons' are plentiful here. Have fun looking and feel free to drop me a line with your comments. You can if you so wish follow me on Facebook Angela Lai Yen - Printmaker and Textile Artist.

Bye for now.







04 July, 2012

Open Studios at Frome Festival

Aaaah the wall is finally painted....looks a little patchy but once I get some frames on there no one will be able to tell. Its all go now for Frome Festival and I'm little nervous (mostly down to the fact I won't get everything I want done) but very excited. There will be new work as well as 'oldies that are goodies' and some 'seconds' that I'm happy to leave the nest.


Do get yourself a map and pop on down, I'm at venue 1. Black Swan Arts.


http://www.fromefestival.co.uk/line-up/open-studios-map-pdf/


No comments:

Post a Comment