Hello............


Hello and welcome to my visual sketchbook: to log all the art ventures I immerse myself in. Snippets of my work can be found on here along with classes I teach, exhibitions I am inspired by and anything that generally makes me smile.

Please beware I am not the best and 'once in a blue moons' are plentiful here. Have fun looking and feel free to drop me a line with your comments. You can if you so wish follow me on Facebook Angela Lai Yen - Printmaker and Textile Artist.

Bye for now.







06 May, 2012

Larkhall Open Studios

So far I'm having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, today was spent in my studio in the Black Swan, enjoying numerous cups of tea and chat followed by a visit to the Frome Flea and then up to Catherine Hill Artisan Market where I drooled over the beautiful handmade pieces on the stalls. http://www.stcatherinesfrome.co.uk/artisan-market/ 

Okay admittedly I didn't get much work done.....but I had a lovely day.


Tomorrow will be spent at my Bath Artist Printmaker studios in Larkhall as part of the Larkhall Open Studios (sorry I was suppose to mention this to you before...what can I say.... memory....sieve....sorry.) Please come along if you are in the area and see what we get up to.
A small selection of my work will be on display alongside other talented printmakers at the studio. I will be in the afternoon, possibly printing away and getting messy but always ready for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment