Hello............


Hello and welcome to my visual sketchbook: to log all the art ventures I immerse myself in. Snippets of my work can be found on here along with classes I teach, exhibitions I am inspired by and anything that generally makes me smile.

Please beware I am not the best and 'once in a blue moons' are plentiful here. Have fun looking and feel free to drop me a line with your comments. You can if you so wish follow me on Facebook Angela Lai Yen - Printmaker and Textile Artist.

Bye for now.







12 December, 2011

Green Park Station Christmas Market

Hello hello this Sunday was the Green Park Station Christmas Market, Bath. I shared a stall with the ever delightful Gaynor Ringland aka Ginger Girl, showing lots of textile pictures, monoprints, fabric creatures, craft kits and all things pretty.

It was a funny day: we turned up realising a table was not provided, how silly we were, so we got to work improvising on what we had - a side table, a small camping table and a few painted cheese boxes and baskets. I think we carried it off and did ok, if I do say so myself.

Thanks to all those who turned up, hopefully more craft fairs in the year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment