Hello............


Hello and welcome to my visual sketchbook: to log all the art ventures I immerse myself in. Snippets of my work can be found on here along with classes I teach, exhibitions I am inspired by and anything that generally makes me smile.

Please beware I am not the best and 'once in a blue moons' are plentiful here. Have fun looking and feel free to drop me a line with your comments. You can if you so wish follow me on Facebook Angela Lai Yen - Printmaker and Textile Artist.

Bye for now.







13 June, 2011

Bye Bye Birdie













Here's a few snippets of the prints and the hand printed card range I have been working on. They are finally ready! The technique I use is monoprint with multi layering, basically anything goes and I just enjoy getting messy and sinking into the colours and texture. Each print is unique, no two are the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment